My name is Claudia Phillips, and I would like to bring to your attention an opportunity to acquire Institutionally Owned Assets, at below today's Fair Market Values. I am now associated with Tenet Financial Corporation and will forward a note from our Chief Operations Officer and Partner of the company. Letter from Mr. Butler ~
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN PURCHASING BANK OWNED ASSETS:
We are an asset management company and provide services to our clientele. We are considered a "Preferred Buyer" since we have over $2 billion under management and extremely large buying power. We have hundreds of assets, downloaded onto our server, several times per month. These assets are offered to us as a buyer, so that we can perform our valuations and consider them for purchasing. Generally, we, and our current clients, will pursue only a fraction of these assets; due to our limited appetites that are tightly defined by our unique asset/portfolio interests. Therefore, what remains is a surplus of assets, which we can provide to our clients, in order to meet their unique assets acquisition goals. To this end, we must have an Agreement with the client, so that our Confidentiality Agreement will extend onto our client. We cannot produce "lists" to broker out, and the assets we distribute information on, must be for only the client that it is intended, and not to be otherwise disseminated. I will send below a few key points for you to consider, as a prospective client.
* We are a multi billion dollar Asset Management Company that has established itself as a First Tier Buyer capable of working with financial institutions in their workout efforts to offload/dispose of, distressed Real Estate assets. Discounting models vary, depending on asset type and location.
* We have been working with many institutions across the country and have been presented with select inventories for our consideration to purchase. HOWEVER, a significant proportion of these inventories fall outside of our current clients acquisition parameters.
* We are thus looking to work with and increase our current client base in order to work with clients for the purpose of achieving a greater level of diversity in our asset acquisition model.
* We can achieve this goal by expanding our asset management companies client base. We cannot act as brokers for these assets, as they have been presented to us as an Asset Management Company and direct buyer. Thus, if a client is interested in working with us they will need to sign our asset management agreement (AMA).
* One final opportunity to review is that for clients who are interested in participating in this current market environment, and yet do not have the infrastructure to either buy and hold, or buy and invest, can look to participate more passively by being an investor in our captive fund.
If you and/or your clients are looking to purchase Real Estate Assets at well below Today’s current fair market value, we have immediate access to over $3 billion of assets, right now. These assets vary from High Rise Office, Hotels, Retail Centers , Storage Facilities, and almost any type asset you may desire. These assets are direct from the lenders, whether Bank, Insurance Company, or funds that we are under agreements with. Please give me a call or email to discuss this further.