Change Area Sign In Register
Home Community Services For Sale Vehicles Real Estate Jobs
    Post Classified 

Estate Auction: Cars, Furniture, Collectibles & More

Estate Auction: Cars, Furniture, Collectibles & More
Click on a thumbnail to enlarge:
View & Enlarge All Photos

Details
Posted By:
United Real Estate Group
Posting ID:
6474m1545
Location:
Online Only
Telephone:
877-539-9866
Tags:
 personal   property   real   estate   auction   collectibles   cars   furniture 
Item Category:Antiques

Share
 Facebook  Twitter  MySpace
Bookmark and Share
 
Estate Auction: Cars, Furniture, Collectibles & More
Pagan River Waterfront Estate
Real Estate & Personal Property Auction
3 BR, 2 BA • Ideal Location • Cars, Collectibles & More

Personal Property Auction
Tues, Sept 26 thru Oct 3
Online Only

Previews: Sat, Sept 16 & 23 • 10 AM – 2 PM

• 1996 Chevrolet Tahoe
• 1997 Cadillac DeVille
• Coleport English China
• David Winter collectibles
• Nicely upholstered furniture
• Some firearms
• And much more!

Real Estate Auction
Thurs, Sept 28 • 6 PM
On-Site: 504 Jordan Ave, Smithfield, VA 23430


This beautiful two-story brick cottage fronts the marsh of the Pagan River, which connects to the James River, in the historic town of Smithfield, VA. With an ideal location and view, you don’t want to miss the opportunity to make this property your own!

• 3 BR; 2 BA
• 2,900± sq ft
• 0.5± acre lot
• Screened-in porch
• Workshop & storage area
• Solid oak floors
• Architectural detailing
• Abundant wildlife
• Overlooking Pagan River
• Central & convenient to historic Smithfield & greater Hampton Roads

United Country | AB Cole & Associates Auction & Realty LLC
A. Barry Cole, VAAF 796


TERMS: Real Estate: 10% buyer’s premium. For registration buyers will need a driver's license for positive ID and a $5,000 cashier’s check made payable to bearer. A total deposit of $5,000, or 5% whichever is greater, is required on auction day. Balance is due at closing in 20 business days. Personal Property: registration and bidding is online only. 15% buyer’s premium and VA sales tax will be added. Please see website for full terms, conditions and additional information for both auctions. Franchise office is independently owned and operated.

Contact Poster
* Your Email:
* Message:
* = Required information.

Related Posts

  Areas Safety Tips Tell A Friend Link Us Contact Us  

© 2017 AdsInUSA.com - All Rights Reserved.