I am ready to walk away, hand over the keys, and I am asking only $15,000. It is an INCREDIBLE DEAL for this office!!! I was asking $34,000, but I would like to sell it quickly. The building is leased, but everything inside is for sale, ready to move in, and ready to GENERATE INCOME IMMEDIATELY! The lease is only $2100 a month. It has five extra offices for administrative workers, and a kitchen and break room as well.
GREAT LOCATION!!! Easy access off of 826. CENTRALLY LOCATED!!! UNLIMITED PARKING for no extra cost! Very rare for the location! Two rooms... one with 30 fully functional work stations, and another with 10 stations. Ready to move in and start making money immediately! Everything in almost NEW and in EXCELLENT CONDITION! Here is a list of items included in the office, but there are many items that are included that are not on the list. Everything is being sold! Do not wait! Call now!
The sound proof cubicles are over $400 per partition... There are three sides to a cubicle. Some share sides so an average of two partitions or more to a cubicle and the average cost per cubicle is $800-1,000. The desks would cost an additional $100 per desk!!! In total there are about 50 cubicles and workstations so it adds up. Thats over $40,000 of value for just the dividers and desks!!! Also, labor for assembly. Below is a link for the estimate on what you would pay for an average cubicle of that size and quality. EVERYTHING IN EXCELLENT CONDITION! Most equipment and items are less than a year old!
Everything is FULLY FUNCTIONAL which can take months to work out all the kinks to get a call center of that size ready. Thats one of the largest benefits because he can move in and you can start to MAKE MONEY IMMEDIATELY!!!
GREAT PRICE ON THE RENT!! BELOW MARKET ON THE RENT!! The rent on the property when we first rented it was $2100. Since then we have done numerous repairs. Replaced all the transformers for the lighting fixtures. Replaced the air conditioner, and fixed the other air conditioner (the office has two). Built out an additional administrative office with the two big desks (which was a shell before with old garbage from the previous tenant). We have repaired parts of the floors, and various ceiling tiles. The landlord will transfer the office over for the same rent when now the rent would easily be $700-$900 more with the upgrades we have done to it. That adds up to about $7-8000 on rent that the owner will SAVE MONEY just on that per year.
$15,000 is an INCREDIBLE DEAL for this office!!! There are a lot of office supplies, comfortable chairs for all the agents, high end chairs for administrative workers, computers, card processing equipment, expensive wireless routers, wireless keyboards, wireless internet cards, top of the line printer/ scanner/ copier, high end color printer, electronics, voip phones, headsets, tvs, monitors, many extra cables, battery surge protectors, battery back-ups, filing cabinets, and more.
This is a TREMENDOUS VALUE for everything that is included! Setting this office up, along with the upgrades, costed close to $100,000. It costs a lot of time and money to get a call center of this magnitude up and running with labor, and expensive IT professionals to set up all the wiring. Not to mention the sales that are lost to get everything functioning properly without any dropped calls. This is a steal. Here is a list of many items in the office, but there are many additional items and equipment included not on this list. MUST SELL FAST!!! CALL NOW!
1. 18 Dell Pentium 4 Processor -Windows XP Professional computers
2. 13 HP Pentium 4 Processor -- Windows XP Professional computers
3. 2 -- Dell 2 terrabyte windows vista computers
4. 4 other various mixed functional computers
5. 36 keyboards
6. 18 15" Dell monitors
7. 24 other various similar monitors
8. 45 chairs on rollers
9. 5 other stationary chairs
10. 4 high end office chairs
11. 41 total workstations -- expensive high quality sound proof cubicles
12. 45 surge and power strips
13. 10 battery backups
14. 36 Polycom Digital phones 24V -- Voip
15. 20 headsets
16. 1 - 2 ft. x 5 ft. wood administrative desk
17. 1 - 2 ft. x 5 ft. glass administrative desk
18. 1 -- 2 ft x 4 ft plastic desk
19. 5 - 1 Ã??Ã?Â½ ft. x 3 ft. portable workstations with keyboard platform that pulls out
20. 4 -- 3 ft x 6 ft. large stationary wood desks
21. 2 -- Brother printer/ scanner/ copier/ fax/ wifi/ wireless high end
22. PBX -- high powered (we used a cloud dialer for press one campaigns
23. Wiring for all the work stations and cubicles completed and ready to take calls
24. Professional Cisco Router
25. Sony AM/FM Receiver
26. 4 -- Sony surround sound speakers throughout the office already
27. 2 -- Danby 1 ½ ft x 3 ft Refridgerators
29. Coffee Maker
30. 2 -- 42" Affinity high def television/ monitors