John Evans’ Sons, Inc. was founded in 1850, and is America’s oldest spring maker! We are located in suburban Philadelphia, and have an expert team of 75 employees. We enjoy an excellent reputation in the business community for our precision engineered products, and have stood the test of time as a stable employer. We manufacture a wide variety of precision springs and mechanical assemblies for a multitude of industries from undersea to aerospace.
We have an immediate need for an Industrial Electrician to provide equipment and facility maintenance and repair services. This is an excellent day shift opportunity to advance your career and work with a well established employer and friendly production team in a pleasant, job shop manufacturing environment. Your primary responsibility will be maintaining, troubleshooting, repairing, and installing industrial equipment and machinery.
• High School, Trade School, or Vo-Tech diploma/degree
• Ability to read electrical schematics, diagrams, and follow verbal instruction
• Three to five years of related industrial or equivalent military electrical experience, including three phase wiring and repairs to 220/440 lines, AC/DC motors, switches, and transformers
• Ability to read, write and communicate with others about equipment manuals, operating instructions, and technical issues
• Ability to install/program/troubleshoot industrial plant electrical equipment, PLC’s, and control panels
Physical requirements include physical agility with ability to sit, stand, stoop, bend, walk, climb ladders, and lift up to 75 pounds.
We provide professional career growth, and reward our employees with excellent training, wages, and benefits including paid vacation, group health, life/disability insurance, and 401 (k) plan.
For immediate consideration, please e-mail your resume along with current earnings and salary requirements, or fax or send U.S. mail to:
Human Resources Manager John Evans’ Sons, Inc. One Spring Ave. P.O. Box 885 Lansdale, PA 19446-0885 FAX: 215-368-9019 __________________________________________
John Evans’ Sons, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes all applicants. AA/EOE:M/F/D/V/Drug Free environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or veteran status.