Are you looking for an exciting and rewarding position in product development?
ITE is an engineering and design firm located in Cincinnati, Ohio. We help our clients develop new products effectively and efficiently. ITE solves difficult engineering challenges and delivers powerful innovation with fast time to market. We serve clients across a wide variety of industries, including consumer, medical, industrial, test/measurement, and military/security. ITE is seeking innovative and experienced Electrical Engineers with proven ability to regularly design, and debug system hardware AND firmware. The ideal candidate will have the following technical skills:
• Demonstrated industry experience in small to medium scale embedded microcontroller systems design.
• Hardware and firmware design and implementation using various sensors and outputs in electromechanical systems and consumer electronic products.
• Firmware development experience in C++, Freescale MCU and MQX RTS.
• Experience with serial communication protocols such as CAN, I2C, SPI, RS485 and RS232. Multi-Master/Slave configurations a plus.
• Software/Firmware including one or more of RTOS, and/or embedded networking apps (802.11, Bluetooth, Zigbee), and/or embedded Linux a plus.
• Microprocessor experience in TI MSP430.
• Adaptability to changing project requirements and schedules.
• Ability to develop and maintain strong customer relationships, impacting company sales and profitability.
We seek a highly motivated self-starter experienced in estimating and scheduling projects with excellent communication skills. The ideal candidate will be able to work efficiently in a fast paced consulting environment and quickly adapt to changing project requirements and schedules as needed. BSEE and 5+ years of Electrical Product Development experience are required.
In compliance with federal and state equal opportunity laws, qualified applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, ancestry, or the presence of a disability, which with or without reasonable accommodation does not impair performance of essential job duties. Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. ITE is an affirmative action employer.