• Needed: someone who is a strong leader, detail oriented, professional, available for on call duties, and has amazing communication skills
• Work with developmentally disabled adults in a licensed group home setting as a role model, advocate, and facilitator of house activities
• Ensure daily operation of group home – staffing schedule, activities calendar, shopping & supplies, proper documentation procedures, attend and track doctor appointments, etc
• No supervisory experience needed – will train
• Must be qualified to be an approved company drive (generally 4 points or less) & Med Passer
• On the Job training provided, EOE, DFWP
• Qualifications: HS diploma or GED required, must pass background check and drug screen before hire, one year of experience with the Developmentally Disabled population a must
• Position reports to Waiver Division Managers and Waiver Division Director
Office location for Northeast Care Center is:
13405 York RdNorth Royalton, OH 44133
Apply in person, by mail, by e-mail: fax: 440-582-1980, or website – instructions for submitting on download-able application. Resumes, applications, and cover letters accepted.
Can you enrich our enthusiastic development? If so, come join our successful team!
© 2017 AdsInUSA.com - All Rights Reserved.