Whether you want to have your own boathouse right along the 4,000 feet of waterfront or prefer to have the spectacular lake view afforded at a higher elevation, Beacon Hill, Cedar Creek Lake’s newest 140-acre ultra-luxury waterfront development, offers 101 exclusive waterfront or lakeview home sites along Cedar Creek Lake in Kemp, Texas. Located just 45 minutes from downtown Dallas, Beacon Hill offers unparalleled luxury, location and lifestyle and embodies the art of lakeside living.
Beacon Hill amenities include: • Lakeside activities - kayaking, canoeing, water skiing, wakeboarding, swimming, jet skiing, boating and, of course, fishing. All kinds of opportunities for families and friends to make memories that will last a lifetime.
• The exclusive private Marina where your boat come and go and are stored in state-of-the-art floating boat slips with boatlifts installed in stationary roof. Leasing a boat slip in the marina includes access to the air conditioned party rooms with flat screen TVs and poker tables as well as bathrooms and private storage for beverages and other supplies.
• The fully lighted 900-foot jetty featuring the observation pier protects the Marina and provides for excellent fishing activities, day and night. The jetty's beacon can be seen for miles across Cedar Creek Lake.
• Water Features that Beacon Hill developers have taken great care to blend into the environment include a waterfall and fallen log sculpture designed by Texas sculptor Billy Williams that feeds into an interior 9 acre fishing and swimming pond, and one of the longest continuous man-made water features in the world, designed by In-Control Inc, which includes natural rocks surrounding artisan pools linking a series of homesites.
• Two wild bird sanctuaries controlled by the Audubon Society, one within the community and the other on a nearby island, are designated as two of Texas' wildlife management areas. A 3000 foot trail offers serene areas for bird-watching a variety of the rarest bird species, biking, picnicking or just a lazy stroll beneath the shady arbors of beautiful east Texas trees and shrubs of every kind.
• The Cedar Creek Country Club, for those who love to golf, is only 3 miles away.
• A Gated Entry at Highway 175 for your privacy and safety. Beyond the gate, a 3500 foot private drive leads you to the property through beautiful woods and elaborate landscaping. You will find an abundance of landscaping designed by award-winning landscape architect Jason Osterberger.
• Landscape design. World class landscaping by MESA DESIGN of Dallas ensures that every home on Beacon Hill enjoys water views.
• Custom landscape lighting. The wooded drive into Beacon Hill, the bridges, walkways and the jetty are all attractively lit in the evening which provides nighttime drama as well as safety. An impressive beacon shines up into the evening sky to guide you home from your day's sailing on the lake.
As long time residents of beautiful Cedar Creek, James and Barbara Stewart had a vision of a resort-style residential community on the edge of the lake. Their dream was not to squeeze as many shoebox houses into the land as possible but to create an exclusive community which offered its residents wide green spaces and state of the art amenities while still retaining the beauty of the natural environment. The Stewarts brought world class landscape designers, architects, interior designers, environmental consultants and artists together to create a unique residential lakeside community.
Homeowners pay no annual or monthly Homeowners' Association (HOA) dues or assessments until they sell their home. Three-percent of the sales price is due to the HOA as a one-time transfer fee. The Beacon Hill HOA is responsible for maintaining and improving the community's common areas, including: grounds maintenance and landscaping with seasonal plantings, the amenity center, swimming pool, bass pond and other water features, and the private marina area.
Call or visit us today! Beacon Hill Lakefront Homes 12900 U.S. Hwy 175 Kemp, Texas 75143 Phone: 903-498-5253