Position Description: This position exists to facilitate, develop and adhere to the strategies, goals and budgets related to the procurement, transportation, storage and supply of natural gas and diesel fuel for a major Public Power Entity. This is an ideal role for a current power marketer with some exposure to natural gas markets. Veterans are encouraged to apply for immediate consideration.
Salary + full Salaried Employee benefits
Knowledge, Skills and Qualification Requirements:
1. A minimum of a four (4) year degree in a business-related field such as engineering, accounting, or business management. MBA desired.
2. Five (5) years or more experience with fuels related operations is preferred with a minimum of one (1) year of natural gas experience is required.
3. Must demonstrate the ability to direct and manage various projects, administer policies and procedures, and prepare comprehensive strategic plans and reports.
4. Must demonstrate effective oral and written communication skills and provide references supporting a track record of successful accomplishment.
5. Establishes and maintains good working relationships with all levels of internal staff, members, representatives of regulatory agencies, outside consultants and the public.