Seminar Network presents the ultimate Washington Home Buyers Seminar to help you cut through the clutter and discover exactly what it takes to buy a home in today's market.
1. You can learn from experts from all the industries home buyers need in one convenient location.
2. You'll get insider information from leading mortgage professionals, real estate agents, home inspectors, and attorneys, to name just a few.
3. PLUS, our seminar clears the fog on finding out how to secure the right mortgage for your lifestyle and how to raise your credit score to the stars. Not only that but you'll find out the #1 Mistake most home buyers make and how to avoid it (potentially saving you $60,000 on your loan)
4. As a seminar presenter, Ben Brashen (MLO-175756) of Cobalt Mortgage has a valuable special offer for attendees - a $595 discount on your mortgage closing fees when you finance with The Brashen Financial Team.
• You have the opportunity to join us from 6:00pm - 8:00pm, Tuesday, April 26th 2011 at the Redmond Town Center in Redmond, WA.
Or From 6:00pm - 8:00pm, Thursday, May 3rd 2011 on South Lake Union in Seattle, WA for a First Time Home Buyers Forum.
The purpose of this meeting is to arm you to the teeth with the must have tools you need to buy a home and give you the power to decide if you want to take the next step towards buying your own home.