Are you looking for an exciting career managing a variety of consumer and medical projects through design and development?
ITE is an engineering firm located in Cincinnati, Ohio. We help our clients develop new products effectively and efficiently. ITE solves difficult engineering challenges and delivers powerful innovation with quick time to market. We serve clients across a wide variety of industries, including consumer, medical, industrial, alternate energy, and military/security. ITE is seeking an innovative and experienced Mechanical Engineer who can manage mechanical product development projects for schedule, budget and deliverables. This position requires excellence in customer focus, organization, and mechanical engineering.
Qualified candidates must possess the following skills and experience:
• B.S. in Mechanical Engineering with at least 5 years of related experience
• Product development expertise with medical devices and/or consumer products
• Proven high-level project management capabilities within a diverse team environment, including strong organizational ability to successfully manage a variety of projects for multiple clients
• Hands-on CAD expertise in the latest releases of SolidWorks, Pro/E, or UG NX
• Excellent interpersonal, client communication and project planning skills, with ability to develop and maintain strong customer relationships
• Innovative with strong analytical problem solving and concept design skills, including linear and non-linear analysis skills
• Adaptability to changing project requirements and schedules
• Ability and passion to positively impact company sales and profitability
The follow experience is also helpful, and will guide us when selecting the ideal candidate:
• Electro-mechanical product design, including the design of smart products • Robust capability with hand calculations and free body diagrams • Computer-aided analysis: predictive, stress, fluid, and thermal simulation, and/or FMEA • Requirements management, tolerance and statistical analysis, and/or Design for Six Sigma • Knowledgeable and experienced with material and process selection • Regulatory/Standards knowledge • Prototype manufacturing, verification/validation testing, and DOE • Patent work
A competitive salary is offered to an individual wishing to pursue a career in engineering consulting and product development with a diversity of projects spanning multiple industries. We encourage aggressive personal upward growth.
Our generous benefit package includes medical and dental insurance, life insurance, long and short-term disability insurance, vacation and holiday pay, tuition reimbursement, and 401(K). We also offer monthly incentive pay bonuses.
Send your resume with salary requirements in confidence to:
In compliance with federal and state equal opportunity laws, qualified applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, marital status, ancestry, or the presence of a disability, which with or without reasonable accommodation does not impair performance of essential job duties. ITE is an affirmative action employer.
ITE – We are Creative: Designers, Mechanical Engineers, Electrical Engineers, Software Engineers and Project Managers.