* Develop audit work plans which coincide with the annual audit plan and execute the work plans through a combination of hands-on involvement and overall project management.
* Critically review the planning and fieldwork for the audit team, providing valuable on the job coaching/training.
* Conduct the opening and closing meetings with the various audit locations. Present recommendations for change that support the goals of the Company and represent sound financial accounting principles.
* Evaluate and documents process, system and control effectiveness through the application of accounting, auditing and business knowledge.
* Assess the overall significance of the control deficiencies identified during the audit. Provide perspective for evaluating the audit deficiencies against evolving industry best practices.
* Bachelors in business, accounting, or related field required.
* CPA or CIA certification preferred.
* Minimum of 3 years professional experience.
* Internal audit or public accounting experience preferred.
COMPENSATION: Competitive Salary based on experience