Attention $HIGH SALARY+BENEFITS+RELOC - Sr. System Level SW Engnr (LINUX) - Interview This Week!
Job Title: SR. SYSTEM SW ENGINEER (LINUX) Job ID: Interviewing Now! Company: Executive Recruiting Position Type: Permanent Pay Rate: $HIGH SALARY+Relocation Skills: C/C++, US Citizen, Linux, scripting, kernel
PLEASE RESPOND ONLY IF YOU HAVE ALL OF THE FOLLOWING REQUIREMENTS:
1) 5 to 15 years experience in appropriate software development including Linux.
3) U.S. Citizen.
4) Experience with multiple Linux distributions, Embedded Linux development for a variety of platforms (ARM, MIPS, x86, PowerPC, etc) and board support packages.
5) Kernel and architecture expertise and strong user and kernel level debugging skills.
6) Broad device driver development experience in one or more of the following areas: file system, multimedia (audio/graphics), communication, networking, HID, and filter drivers.
7) Assembly Programming, Java, Reverse Engineering, Hardware Design, Digital Signal Programming, Application Development are pluses.
8) Active Security Clearance (TS//SCI, other) is a plus. Location: US-SC-Greenville Telecommute: No (Onsite Position) Contact Name: Russell Mazelsky Contact Phone: 8585251839 Contact Email: rmazelsky "at" yahoo "dot" com
This position will get filled quickly and the right candidate will be hired quickly, so send your resume today to: rmazelsky "at" yahoo "dot" com
If you are the ideal candidate then I look forward to speaking to you as soon as possible.