Change Area Sign In Register
Home Community Services For Sale Vehicles Real Estate Jobs
    Post Classified 

Free Estimates And Computer Diagnostics!

Details
Posted By:
Tony Lane Automotive
Posting ID:
4112p3626
Location:
Florence, Ky
Telephone:
859-817-2886
Tags:
 auto   automotive   services   transmission   oil   sale 
Service Category:Automotive
Business Name:Tony Lane Automotive
Address:
7525 Industrial Road
Florence, KY 41042

Share
 Facebook  Twitter  MySpace
Bookmark and Share
 
Great Prices:
*FREE Estimates
*FREE Computer Diagnostics
*$16.88 Oil Change
*$49.95 Coolant Flush
*$69.99 Transmission Fluid Change

Services:
*Regular Required Maintenance
*A/C Services
*Tire Services
*Transmission Services
*Exhaust Services
And Much More!

Customer Loyalty:
*Buy 4 Oil Changes- Get one FREE!
*Referral Program
*Financing Options
*10%-15% off any service

We are a family owned and operated full service automotive repair facility! We have been in business for over 5 years! At Tony Lane Automotive,
We Do it Right… The First Time! We are competitively priced, and our service is extraordinary! With honest, experienced, and certified mechanics, you are guaranteed 100% complete results that are catered to your needs! Now with two convenient locations, you wouldn’t want to go anywhere else!

Just Give Us 1% of Your Trust Today, and We’ll Earn the Other 99% with Each Visit!

Contact Poster
* Your Email:
* Message:
* = Required information.

Related Posts

  Areas Safety Tips Tell A Friend Link Us Contact Us  

© 2016 AdsInUSA.com - All Rights Reserved.