ITE, LLC provides comprehensive design and engineering services to execute product development projects and technology applications. We partner with our clients on their product development and design needs to innovate, develop, engineer and implement market-leading products.
We are seeking an experienced, results-oriented technical sales professional to join our team. This position is responsible for the selling and promotion of our engineering and innovation services. The ideal candidate will collaborate with our clients to help with their product development needs in the industrial, machine tool, alternate energy, defense and security industries.
• Over five years of proven success selling industrial machinery design and engineering services, with experience selling machine design, process automation and control systems development
• Client management skills, capable of qualifying prospective clients and defining their needs and potential for ITE services while maintaining and developing client relationships
• Experience with production, assembly, material handling and packaging machines
• Understanding of PLCs, Drive Systems, Tooling, Fixtures and Operator Interface applications and software
• Strong communication, presentation and networking skills
• Strategic and financial planning skills
• Microsoft Office proficiency and understanding of design and engineering tools, including engineering software for mechanical and electrical applications
• Familiarity with marketing principles and methods
• Able to develop detailed proposals, including budgets for costs and expenses
• Knowledge of metal and plastic materials and related production processes is helpful
• BS in Engineering (Mechanical or Electronics preferred) or a related technical field.
The ability to work efficiently in a fast paced consulting environment and quickly adapt to change is required. A high degree of professionalism and customer focus are necessary as client interaction is an integral part of our success.
Our generous benefit package includes competitive salary and commission opportunities, medical and dental insurance for employees and their dependents, life insurance for employees and their dependents, long and short-term disability insurance, vacation and holiday pay, tuition reimbursement, and 401(K). ITE offers an exciting career in engineering consulting and product development, working with a variety of clients and projects spanning multiple industries. We encourage aggressive personal upward growth.
Send your resume in confidence to: ITE, LLC 424 Wards Corner Road Loveland, OH 45140 Attn: Human Resources FAX (513) 576-6324
WE ARE CREATIVE: Designers, Mechanical Engineers, Electrical Engineers, Software Engineers and Project Managers providing development and innovation through people, processes and technology.