I am currently a staff RN III, BSN and have a broad scope of knowledge in guiding & assisting you with your needs at your fingertips anytime anywhere.
· Fellow Nursing Students - Having issues with trying to maintain focus on your subjects?
· Current experienced RNs seeking jobs (having a hard time trying to find something), do you want to create a superior quality resume to help you land a particular job?
· Student RNs in the nursing program (need help & tutoring in your curriculum)
· CNAs, LVNs - need assistance with interview techniques & practices?
· Students enrolled in RN pre requisites and need guidance on your subjects?
Not sure where to start with finding information on jobs, how to establish contacts after building your resume, mastering interviewing techniques first hand, are you coming up with projects or if your writing needs to be proof read? Do you need assistance with?
1. NCLEX preparation
2. Nursing program coursework assistance
3. Practicing Interviewing tips and resume building
4. How to search for a nursing job Making contacts & landing a nursing job in today's economy?
Coming across insightful tutors and experienced nurses has helped me with the interviewing process and resume creations, and had guided me though the nursing program. I am here to offer insightful tutoring, resume building, how to create contacts (who you know) to help get your foot in the door. Feel free to contact me; I'd love to chat with you to assess your needs whether you're a student who needs tutoring, an experienced RN looking for a job and need assistance with resume building, or help with your nursing curriculum or pre-requisites.
I have a registered nurse for over 10 years and have worked in the medical profession for 15 years. I have mentored student RNs and new grads and oriented experienced RNs. My past experience include:
Travel nursing (Within United States) Nurse night manager of a 23 hr short stay unit Float pool Oncology Tele M/S Psych Ortho Med. Surg *Specialty nursing experience* ICU ER Same Day Surgery Eye Surgery Center Main PACU recovery pre op & post op Acute & Sub acute care
Remotely from your Fingertips at your Convenience Anytime Anywhere:
Composition of resume building Interviewing techniques questions, preparation, rehearsal & appearance to win employment Facilitate understanding of position and requirements RN pre screening for corporations Seminars for stress mapping, decreasing stress causing factors, discovering a physical, emotional and divine new you
Distant seminar at your finger tips offer:
Acquire skills of relaxation, visualization, meditation, biofeedback and stress reduction to aid the body to heal itself. Visualization and relaxation techniques will serve to manage pain, trauma, stress, anxiety, depression and decreased mobility. This is an integrative and holistic approach to mental, physical, emotional and spiritual wellness. Breath, mindfulness, and relaxation strategies will be utilized. The goal of this remote online group is to promote stress reduction, reduce trauma response, and increases ones ability to cope with and express difficult emotions. This group has focus on speaking from the heart and developing one's authentic voice.