Are you interested in eating fresh, organically grown vegetables? Would you like to have a secure, sustainable food source in your backyard? Have you always wanted to have a garden, but donít feel you have the time or know-how to get started?
Nashville Urban Gardens was developed with a passion for growing and eating local organic foods. For those without the knowledge, time or inclination to start their own gardens; we help our neighbors enjoy fresh produce delivered from their backyard to the dinner table. We install, maintain and harvest using only organic methods.
We offer a range of services to suit your individual needs. We can:
1. Give a thorough garden consultation, beginning with a face to face meeting for a better understanding of your wants, needs, and preferences.
2. Take a neglected garden and turn it into your own personal produce stand.
3. Design a four season garden to suit your needs.
4. Install a ready-to-go vegetable garden complete with clean and healthy soil, raised beds, and more.
5. Provide weekly maintenance for your vegetable garden to keep your plants healthy and productive, organically manage pests and diseases, and by using succession planting, harvest a weekly supply of fresh produce for you and your family.
6. We love teaching! If you are interested in learning, we will be happy to share our knowledge with you as we grow your garden together!
We are scheduling consultation appointments for February now! Call or email: 615-576-0231