Change Area Sign In Register
Home Community Services For Sale Vehicles Real Estate Jobs
    Post Classified 

Electronic Filing Federal & State Tax By Lin Luo – Cpa $95

Posted By:
Lin Luo
Posting ID:
 accountant   cpa 
Service Category:Financial Services
Business Name:Lin’s Tax Services
5200 Anthony Avenue
Baltimore, MD 21206

 Facebook  Twitter  MySpace
Bookmark and Share

FAX NUMBER: 443-759-7972; PHONE NUMBER: 443-418-2592

$95 for individual Federal and State tax , $150 for family Federal and State tax, $250 for small business and partnership tax. Additional fee may apply for extremely complicated tax return.

MAKING WORK PAY CREDIT: Most wage earners are qualified for $400 credit; $800 credit for Married couple.

EDUCATION CREDITS (AMERICAN OPPORTUNITY, HOPE &LIFETIME LEARNING CREDITS) Student may claim up to $2500 refundable credit per student per year for up to 4 years of post secondary school expenses.

ENERGY EFFICIENT RESIDENTIAL PROPERTY/ IMPROVEMENT CREDIT: You can claim up to $1500 credit if you placed certain energy efficient property or improvement in your home in 2010.

HAVE YOU PURCHASED A HOUSE IN 2010? You can claim up to $8000 refundable credit on your 2010 tax return for a first time home buyer or up to $6500 for an existing LT home owner who has purchased a replacement principal home before May 1 2010.

DID YOU PURCHASE A HOUSE IN 2008 AND CLAIMED A CREDIT/LOAN UP TO $7500? If the answer is yes, then you are due to repay the loan in a 15 year period.

HAVE YOU PURCHASED A QUALIFIED VEHICLE IN 2009? Taxpayers who bought a qualified car between February 17 and December 31 2009 can still deduct sales and excise taxes and other fees on as much as $49500 of the purchase price. Income limitation applies.

CHILD CARE CREDIT: If you paid someone to care for your child who is under 13 year of age or for a qualified person, you may be able to deduct up to 35 percent of qualified expenses on your 2010 tax form.

CHILD TAX CREDIT: You can claim up to $1000 for each qualified child who is under 17 year of age. Income limitations and restrictions apply.

RETIREMENT SAVING CONTRIBUTION CREDIT: You can claim up to $1000 credit ($2000 for married couple) if you are at least 18 year of age with AGI under $27750 (AGI under $55500 for married couple). Roth IRA deduction is $5000. Income limitations and restrictions apply.

HAVE YOU MOVED MORE THAN 50 MILES TO GET TO YOUR JOB? If the answer is yes, then you can deduct reasonable expenses for moving your household goods and personal effects.

EARNED INCOME TAX CREDIT FOR 2010: (Must be 25 or older)

• $5,666 with three or more qualifying children (AGI limit $43,352)
• $5,036 with two qualifying children (AGI limit $40,363)
• $3,050 with one qualifying child (AGI limit $35,535)
• $457 with no qualifying children (AGI limit $13,460)

SMALL BUSINESS OWNER: Health Insurance Premium paid for you, spouse, dependents and child under 27 can be deducted in your 2010 tax return.

SMALL BUSINESS HEALTH CARE TAX CREDIT: Business with fewer than 25 full-time employees may be eligible for a credit that equal to 35% of premium paid for employees.

MEDICAL AND DENTAL EXPENSE: Medical expenses paid for you, spouse and dependents can be deducted as Itemized Deduction which is subject to 7.5% AGI.

FEDERAL TAX REFUND AND U.S. SAVINGS BONDS: You can use your federal refund to purchase up to $5000 U.S. Series I Savings Bonds in multiples of $50. I bonds grow in value with inflation-indexed earnings for up to 30 years.

I can also be found at Authorized IRS e-file Provider Locator with Zip code: 21206

Contact Poster
* Your Email:
* Message:
* = Required information.

Related Posts

  Areas Safety Tips Tell A Friend Link Us Contact Us  

© 2018 - All Rights Reserved.