Change Area Sign In Register
Home Community Services For Sale Vehicles Real Estate Jobs
    Post Classified 

Ronald Friedberg, Cpa - Call 215.666.6803 Anytime

Ronald Friedberg, Cpa - Call 215.666.6803 Anytime
Enlarge Photo

Posted By:
Tax Pros on Demand
Posting ID:
Lower Bucks And Philadelphia
 irs   liens   levies   audits   unfiled   tax   returns   lower   bucks   county   debt   philadelphia 
Service Category:Financial Services
Business Name:Ronald Friedberg, Cpa
333 N Oxford Valley Road Suite 604f
Fairless Hills, PA 19030

 Facebook  Twitter  MySpace
Bookmark and Share

What type of services do we provide?

- Monthly or quarterly accounting services
- Payroll tax preparation
- Sales tax preparation
- Corporate tax preparation
- Financial statement preparation
- Individual tax preparation

What other services do we provide from which other firms shy away?

- IRS tax resolution, to your satisfaction
- Experience with federal tax court cases
- Years of experience in saving clients over $ 1,000,000 in federal tax liabilities
- Experience in reducing or eliminating federal payroll tax liabilities and penalties
- Minimizing total corporate and individual tax liabilities
- Explaining to you the real difference between an s and a c corporation
- Explaining to your the real meaning and use of an LLC
- How you are able to take more tax free monies out of your corporation

The IRS owes over about 1.7 million Americans over $2 billion in refunds. This represents the money due to people who did not file tax returns over the past few years and are entitled to these refunds only if you file now. Half of these people could receive checks in the amount of more than $ 900.

In order to obtain these refunds, taxpayers need to file their tax returns before the 3 year statute of limitations. We are encouraging individuals to call us now in order to determine if they might be due some of this money.

The IRS Commissioner maintains that the agency wants taxpayers to get the money that they are entitled to in the form of refunds. Again, you only have 3 years to file for a tax refund and after that period of time, the money becomes the property of the US Treasury.  Do you want that?  

Call us, almost anytime, at 215.666.6803 to discuss any of these services or to see if you may qualify for any type of tax refund.

Contact Poster
* Your Email:
* Message:
* = Required information.

Related Posts

  Areas Safety Tips Tell A Friend Link Us Contact Us  

© 2019 - All Rights Reserved.