* Has the property been surveyed? You'll want to make sure you know what you are buying.
* Is the title to the property clear? In this instance be on the lookout for liens and easements. Privacy and quiet? That would be hard to obtain if the neighbors could build a road through the property.
* Is there a road? Just as you would not want the neighbors to put a road through my property. You also would not want to put a road through someone's land to get to the property.
* What services are available in the area?
* Are there any zoning or development restrictions? You might want to raise chickens, horses, and maybe a pig. Not every neighborhood is open to that sort of thing.
OFFERED FOR SALE- $7,500.00 Down
5.3 acres in Coarsegold, CA gentle slopes, level building sites
40 Minutes from Yosemite National Park. 40 minutes north of Fresno, CA
Zoning for single family home - animals OK horses, cows, etc, level building site, gentle slopes, large oak trees, quiet mature area.
Paved County maintained roads.
Major services available in Oakhurst (15 minutes north) Grocery Stores, Drugs Stores, Shopping, Kaiser Hospital, or in Fresno (35 minutes south),
OWNER FINANCING $7,500 down payment Low interest rates monthly payment less than $450.00 per month. Total price $75,000
When buying land a big plus is Owner Financing. The owner of the property allows you the buyer to pay a down payment and make monthly payments.
Owner financing is the most expeditious way to purchase raw land. Banks or other lenders usually require down payments in the range of 25 to 50 percent of the price at which you want to purchase. Interest rates charged on land loans are usually substantially higher than those associated with home loans.