Change Area Sign In Register
Home Community Services For Sale Vehicles Real Estate Jobs
    Post Classified 

Livestrong Austin Marathon & Half Marathon Post - Race Massage Tent

Details
Posted By:
Excellence In Touch
Posting ID:
4035m2138
Location:
Downtown Austin, Tx
Telephone:
5124159691
Tags:
 sports   massage   marathon   event   marathin 
Category:Salon / Spa / Fitness
Listing Type:Job
Employment:Temporary
Company:Excellence In Touch

Share
 Facebook  Twitter  MySpace
Bookmark and Share
 
Are you interested in working the LIVESTRONG Austin Marathon and Half Marathon Post-Race Massage Tent on February 20, 2011? I am looking for massage therapists proficient in sports massage. The day is split into two shifts: 8am-12pm and 11:30am-4pm. You will need to arrive early due to road closures. Therapists will be paid in cash on race day @ the rate of 60% of a $1 a minute massage, in blocks of 20 or 30 minutes. The other 40% goes to administrative costs and the non-profit group TwentySixTwo. You keep all tips and can hand out your business cards to everyone you work on.

Last year the weather was great, we had a huge turnout, and all of the massage therapists were busy. We expect an even bigger crowd this year (weather permitting) due to a new sponsor, the addition of a 5k race and it being the 20 year anniversary. There will be a larger tent to work in this year, light refreshments and table drop off in a secure site the day before.

If you would like to work the event, please e-mail Kathy: include your contact info, t-shirt size, and the shift/or shifts you would like to work (you can work both). You must have a current massage license and proof of insurance with you on race day or you will not be able to work.

Contact Poster
* Your Email:
* Message:
* = Required information.

Related Posts

  Areas Safety Tips Tell A Friend Link Us Contact Us  

© 2016 AdsInUSA.com - All Rights Reserved.