Position Description: ADS - Senior ETL, DataStage developer Analyze, design and develop highly complex ETL processes in the support of data warehouses and/ or operational data stores Determine the appropriate Design for ETL applications based on information gathered including data sources, data targets, data definitions, data relationships, and business rules. Work closely with project management, analysts, data modelers and the existing ETL developers to understand project requirements and contribute to the project solution. Provide technical expertise on ETL design, Data modeling, Data Warehousing, and Data integration Partner with Business Intelligence and Business operational teams to understand data sources and implement new requirements. Analyze and summarize data to facilitate Business Intelligent decisions.
· 6+ years minimum overall IT experience.
· 5+ yrs extensive experience and complete knowledge in using Data Stage Enterprise Edition Software Development tool.
· 5+ yrs experience using Datastage Parallel Extender 7.5 or later versions.
· 5 yrs experience working with Data Warehousing concepts including dimensional modeling( star/snowflake), Extraction/ Transport/Loading best practices and multi-dimensional analysis.
· 5 yrs experience in Data Quality, Source Systems Analysis, Business Rules Validation, Source to Target Data Movement Design, System Performance tuning and High Volume Data Loads.
· 3 yrs experience with responsibilities for basic DBA work such as physical modelling, table partioning and indexing.
· 3+ yrs working with PL/SQL, Unix and Teradata. Documented experience with multi platform projects using extensive database skills with multiple databases including SQL, Oracle, Teradata database
Education Required: equivalent work experience in the requested areas