We are a charitable organization that is dedicated to fostering and uplifting our community. Our Organization is build on two aspects. An outreach for others and a empowerment for one another. We are a community based organization in support of our youth and the less fortunate. We mentor youth and volunteer in different areas within our community. As a social side we participate in the motorcycle community as a motorcycle social organization in support of our brothers and sisters who also help out in their community. Within this community we continue to give back and also find a joy in riding.
IF YOU CAN ANSWER "YES" TO THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS; YOU ARE READY TO BECOME AN ELEMENT'S SISTER & OUTREACH MENTOR...........
1. DO YOU HAVE A SINCERE DESIRE TO HELP OTHERS AND MAKE A CHANGE IN YOUR COMMUNITY?
2. CAN YOU DEFINE THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN SYMPATHY AND EMPATHY?
3. I AM A ACTIVE LISTENER?
4. I AM FLEXIABLE AND OPEN?
5. I RESPECT OTHERS OPINION?
6. I AM ABLE TO PAY ALL REQUIRED MEMBERSHIP FEES?
7. I ENJOY TAKING TRIPS?
8. I WANT TO BE APART OF A POSITIVE CAUSE/TEAM & HAVE FUN WHILE DOING SO?
If you are interested in joining our team......
In the subject line type BECOME A MENTOR and include the following info: Your Name, Phone Number, and a brief description of how you would be an asset to our organization. Once your email has been received; One of our founders will contact you promptly.