Long story short, I am a young man in desperate need of an overnight job. I work during the day and I’ve been able to pay my rent and bills with that income for a fairly long time. I’ve never had to rely on anyone else to pay my way. Unfortunately, for the past two years, I’ve been thrown a difficult curveball. My father has prostate cancer and his insurance does not cover all his treatments and medications. The financial responsibility has fallen upon my shoulders. I need to work in order to help my father fight cancer. His treatments are overwhelmingly expensive. The meds are ridiculously overpriced.
I am coming to you as a completely humble man asking for your help. I am an excellent business man. I am a very strong salesman. I am experienced in Security, Sales, Management, Supervising, Professional Writing, Public Speaking, Hosting, Advertising and Marketing, Public Speaking Coach, Sales Team Training, Physical Training, Public Relations, Self Defense Training, etc. I am qualified for just about anything but unfortunately there aren’t many positions open during the overnight hours. I would be willing to do anything if it would help me keep up with my current expense load.
Please take the time to look over my resume. If you feel there is something I might be able to do at your establishment, please contact me immediately. I am behind on my rent and cannot afford to wait this out much longer. You can reach me via email or phone. Thank you for your time and consideration.
George L. Rosario
REQUIRED SALARY: $32,000
HOURS: 12-8AM or 11PM-7AM
George L. Rosario
To obtain a meaningful and challenging position that requires an effective team leader with extensive project management experience and a demonstrated track record for delivering results in a deadline-driven environment.
Excellent Communication skills (Public Speaker/Speech writer) in both English and Spanish; Strong Computer skills (Word, Excel, Power Point, Windows, Microsoft Outlook); Excellent organizational skills; Ability to work in a deadline-driven environment; Ability to multi-task and very attentive to detail; Licensed Real Estate Salesperson; Security Consultant/Adviser; Leadership skills.
2008 Express Real Estate School Brooklyn, NY
Pre-Licensing Certificate of Completion for Real Estate Salesperson
1990 – 1992 Borough of Manhattan Community College New York, NY
Intensive Course Studies in Operational Psychology
1986 – 1990 Lafayette High School Brooklyn, NY
High School Regents Diploma
08/2002-Present Freelance Telecommute
Speech Writer/Public Speaking Coach
• Write speeches for clients in several different fields; Help clients prepare their public presentation of their speeches; Coach clients on how to get past stage fright; Train sales teams in the art of public speaking; Steer clients to meet corporate objectives.
1/2010-7/2010 Big Deal Realty Inc. Ridgewood, NY
Office Listing Manager
• Helped company’s growth by developing team building methods and strategies for project start-up and operating system; Managed and negotiated all office listings with landlords; Screened potential tenants, handled complaints, schedule maintenance as needed; Worked closely with property managers, buyers, sellers, investors and lenders; Scheduled and carried out evictions for several New York landlords;
• Developed The Network Partnership Program which was subsequently implemented, cutting 75% of office’s advertising costs and 45% of office’s purchasing costs.
3/2008-1/2010 Weichert Realtors Brooklyn, NY
Licensed Real Estate Salesperson / Realtor
• Acquired and advertised listing of Sales/Rent property; Advertised the office’s listings, showed homes fro sale and apartments for rent, set up sales meetings, met with buyers and sellers, kept detailed records of all transactions, built a strong sales team, registered apartments and properties with proper government offices, set up multi-language client network.
• Received the 2008 Top Producer Award.
5/2008-8/2009 FACES NY New York, NY
Overnight Assistant Residence Manager
• Supervised overnight staff; Enforced house rules with residents and visitors; Maintained a detailed log of all property activities; Maintained an organized and functional work area.
1/2006-2/2008 Ofek, LLC New York, NY
Security Advisor / Director
• Managed the security detail at the Plaza Hotel; Managed 12 security supervisors and supervised the activities of 68 uniformed security personnel.
1/2000-11/2002 HHC HPD New York, NY
New York City HPD Police Officer
• Performed all duties of a Peace Officer as defined in the NYS Penal Law Code; Enforced all Laws & Regulations; Performed arrests and made court appearances.
Professional and Personal References Available Upon Request