To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily, as assigned. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Experience with full lifecycle technical recruiting.
• Proven relationship building skills.
• Excellent computer skills in a Microsoft Windows environment.
• Effective oral and written communication skills.
• General knowledge of various employment laws and practices.
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
• Skills in database management, record keeping and data analysis.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Gather and analyze information skillfully.
• Ability to develop and maintain effective pipeline of candidates.
• Ability to stay informed of trends and innovative recruiting techniques.
Education and Experience:
• One to two years of human resources experience required; one to two years of human resources corporate recruiting experience preferred.
This job description is intended to convey information essential to understanding the scope of the position and is not an exhaustive list of skills, efforts, duties, responsibilities or working conditions associated with it.