Title: EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR REVENUE CYCLE - HEALTHCARE
Location: RALEIGH, NC
Relocation: YES, RELOCATION AVAILABLE
Salary: EXECUTIVE COMPENSATION PACKAGE (DOE)
WE ARE A LARGE HOSPITAL AND MEDICAL CENTER SYSTEM IN NORTH CAROLINA. WE NEED A STRONG HEALTHCARE INDUSTRY REVENUE CYCLE MANAGER FROM A HOSPITAL SYSTEM WITH MULTIPLE FACILITIES AND AT THE VP OF REVENUE, DIRECTOR OR EQUAL LEVEL.
The Executive Director Revenue Cycle (EDRC) directs, plans and leads many aspects of the Revenue Cycle, including the following departments: - Patient Financial Services, - Admitting/Registration, -Medical Records and Case Management. The EDRC ensures successful admissions, registration, billing and collections for the hospitals and medical group accounts receivable through a shared (MATRIX) accountability structure. The EDRC coordinates all functions in a manner that complies with the standards established by the health system leadership, medical staff and outside regulatory and accreditation agencies, and performs duties in a manner that promotes a team concept and reflects the mission, vision and philosophy of the health system.
* The Executive Director Revenue Cycle reports to the Senior Vice President of Finance/CFO
* Provides oversight for the following Positions: - Directors of Patient Financial Services (PFS), - Directors of Admitting/Registration, - Directors of Reimbursement.
* Provides oversight for the following processes in other departments (oversight provided through the departmental manager/director): - Medical Records - Coding and ROI/Chart Copy Request Functions - Case Management - Denials and Authorization Functions - Information Technology â€“ System enhancement requests related to the revenue cycle.
* Other: Chairs the monthly Revenue Cycle meetings for both facility and professional environments.
* Minimum of eight (8) years in a managerial position in a health care provider organization with work experience in an interdepartmental/multi-facility system.
* Bachelor's Degree in Business or Health Care-related field required.
* Master's Degree Preferred.
* CPA preferred
1) Bachelor's Degree in Business or Health Care-related field. Master's Degree Preferred.
2) 8+ years in a revenue cycle related managerial position in a health care provider organization with work experience in an interdepartmental/multi-facility system.
3) Recent position of Director, VP of Revenue or equal level.
4) CPA preferred
Candidates must meet ALL requirements I look forward to speaking with you soon