The American Fitness and Nutrition Academy is seeking part and full-time training Instructors.
Each Instructor MUST have:
- 4 year degree in an Exercise related field
-Teaching/ Public Speaking experience
-A passion to teach
**Please email your resume if you are interested in the position.
The American Fitness and Nutrition Academy prides itself in educating and preparing the nation's finest fitness and nutrition trainers. Our skillfully prepared trademark 500-hour curriculum achieves what no other certification program in the country can:
• Instills trainers with superior knowledge of human anatomy, physiology, and kinesiology.
• Prepares trainers with extensive fitness and nutrition program design experience and literally hundreds of hours of exercise technique, programming, nutrition counseling, and real world one-on-one trainer/client training sessions.
• Graduates trainers with the organizational acumen, confidence, and industry smarts necessary to join the most elite fitness centers in the country, or to launch their own personal training practice immediately upon graduation!
• Every AFNA student leaves in hand with a Diploma in Advanced Fitness and Nutrition Training1, CPR accreditation, and the lifetime career support of an organization committed to industry outreach on behalf of its graduates. And - for a limited time only!
• AFNA will pay for your NCCA-accredited national personal training certification! When you graduate from AFNA, you will be ready to enter the exciting and dynamic fitness industry with the experience and confidence you need to get ahead fast!