1. Responsible for developing, recommending, training and administrating compensation and job evaluation programs and policies; including but not limited to: commission plans, incentives, bonuses, long-term incentives, short-term incentives, EVA, and merit programs.
2. Assists with producing and directing the organization’s compensation philosophy and programs. Conducts and participates in compensation surveys.
3. Studies and analyzes market data and makes recommendations concerning compensation activities.
4. Provides consultation in the creation, revision and administration of compensation plans and alternative reward programs through analytics and research.
5. Provides guidance to management and HR Operations regarding application of compensation laws, policies, practices, and guidelines.
6. Communicates, analyzes, and make recommendations on compensation policies and procedures to appropriate personnel; researches and responds to inquiries.
7. Develop and assist in the preparation and distribution of compensation communication and/or training materials.
8. Lead and/or participate in projects as directed by management and provide guidance to team members.
9. Heavy collaboration with various business unit human resources representatives.
1. Bachelors degree in HR or related field and minimum of 5-7 years of compensation experience including market data analysis and job evaluation, salary administration, incentive compensation design and detailed analysis. CCP certification preferred.
2. Extensive knowledge of and ability to interpret and apply Federal and Multi-State laws and regulations relating to compensation including FLSA, and 409A. Knowledge and application of Canadian regulations is helpful.
3. Demonstrated ability in presenting recommendations and consulting to all levels of associates and management, including executive management to ensure success of compensation programs.
4. Requires demonstrated proficiency in use of Excel, PowerPoint, and working knowledge in Access to design and prepare detailed analyses, pro forma models, plan calculations, and presentations of compensation programs and alternatives.
5. Ability to maintain high level of confidentiality.
6. Excellent time and project management skills with the ability to prioritize and multi-task while working under shifting deadlines in a dynamic environment.
7. Must be self motivated with a willingness to take initiative, follow through on projects and able to work independently as well as part of a team.
This is a permanent position with a starting salary of 80K.
*This position is only for an applicant who has previous experience as an HR Compensation Analyst. (Our client will not consider: HR Managers, Directors or Generalists, for this position)