Change Area Sign In Register
Home Community Services For Sale Vehicles Real Estate Jobs
    Post Classified 

Live Your Why.

Details
Posted By:
Katie jones
Posting ID:
3882m1058
Location:
Downtown
Telephone:
Tags:
 leader   leadership   work   working   job   career   advice   passion   letters   mentor 
Service Category:Employment Services

Share
 Facebook  Twitter  MySpace
Bookmark and Share
 
A defining characteristic of any leader is that she or he knows Why. She knows her cause - her purpose. She is no longer compelled to do a multitude of things that don't seem to be related. She knows instead that she does the exact same thing, all of the time. She consciously lives her Why.

A defining characteristic of anyone who does what they love is that they know Why they do what they do; 20% of the world loves their job. The other 80% hate their job, and never find jobs that satisfy them. This needs to change, starting now.

"Live Your Why" is a senior project started by TCU Student Katie Jones. It is based on her own personal Why -- to illuminate. To uncover. To discover. To find a way for you to share your voice and live your why. "Live Your Why" collects letters from and conducts interviews with those who are living their Why for the purposes of showing the world what it looks like when people know Why they do what they do.

Do you think you know Why? Go to the submission form on the Live Your Why website: liveyourwhy dot com.

Know someone who knows Why? Send them her way. Don't know your Why yet? Keep sticking around. Encourage those who do know why to share their stories. Read the sample letters on Live Your Why's website. And, after August 20th, discover it.

Contact Poster
* Your Email:
* Message:
* = Required information.

Related Posts

  Areas Safety Tips Tell A Friend Link Us Contact Us  

© 2016 AdsInUSA.com - All Rights Reserved.