Change Area Sign In Register
Home Community Services For Sale Vehicles Real Estate Jobs
    Post Classified 

Need Help With Irs Problems?

Posted By:
Jim Thomas
Posting ID:
 wage   garnishment   bank   levy 
Service Category:Financial Services
Business Name:My Tax Repair
1400 Preston Road #405
Plano, TX 75093

 Facebook  Twitter  MySpace
Bookmark and Share
My Tax Repair, a division of American Taxpayer Defense
My Tax Repair is here to help you resolve the complex world of the IRS. Our company represents a 40 year old CPA firm that specializes in helping folks out of sticky situations with the IRS.
Can My Tax Repair help? Here are some questions to help you decide?
Are you concerned about your wages being garnished? Even worse, have you received a notice from the IRS?
Are you concerned about your bank account being levied? Have you received a notice from the IRS?
Are you concerned with a lien being placed on your property and your credit being ruined?
Have you received a visit from an IRS Agent?
Do you have unfiled tax returns?
Do you owe money to the IRS?
We offer the following tax services:
Tax returns for individual, self employed, corporations, sole proprietor, LLC's with multiple or single shareholders.
Filing past unfiled tax returns.
Amending past tax returns.
Filing or petitioning the IRS to remove liens, bank levies, and garnishments.
Filing for innocent spouse relief.
Filing and petitioning the IRS for installment agreements.
Filing and petitioning the IRS for penalty abatement.
Filing and petitioning the IRS for Off-in-Compromise.
Audit protection program.
Extensive tax investigation.
Filing proper forms for delinquent payroll tax deposits.

Call Jim Thomas today at 214-556-4625

Contact Poster
* Your Email:
* Message:
* = Required information.

Related Posts

  Areas Safety Tips Tell A Friend Link Us Contact Us  

© 2018 - All Rights Reserved.