Worship Arts Ministry Director / Minister of Music at a Church:
POSITION SUMMARY: Responsible for providing music for church program with direction, guidance, support and overall leadership to all ministries within the church ministry. The Worship Arts Ministry Director works closely with the Pastor and the leadership ministry team in order to maintain structure, cooperation, and professionalism, resulting in the fulfillment of the church’s goals to operate in the “Spirit of Excellence.”
PREREQUISITES: EDUCATION AND/OR TRAINING & EXPERIENCE: 1. Must be saved and filled with the Holy Spirit.
2. Must be able to play keyboard and Hammond B3 exceptionally well.
3. Must be able to teach music parts to worship team and choir.
4. Must know how to play African – American style gospel music (church music), Pentecostal Hymns and Praise Music songs (COGIC OR APOSTOLIC) as well as modern anthems and worship music.
5. Must know how to manage and lead large groups of people.
6. Must have the ability to train and teach others on main instruments.
7. Must be reliable, constant, faithful and loyal to church ministry.
8. Must have evidence of a good track record; past creditable experiences and excellent Christian conduct and life style.
9. COMPENSATION/ BENEFITS PACKAGE: Negotiable depending upon education, experience, background and references.
10. We will help relocate you to the Minneapolis area.
Please send resume and references (phone numbers included) and other all correspondence to Mr. Jeff Morrison at P. O. Box 11158 Minneapolis, MN 55411