Providing services that meet the needs of families for 90 years, the Ruth Dykeman Children’s Center is looking for passionate and dedicated people who want fulfill our mission of Success and Self-sufficiency for Children, Family, and Community.
We are currently hiring for these Behavioral Rehabilitation Service positions:
• Multiple Part-Time, Full-Time, and Overnight Counselor. Provide direct care and supervision of resident-customers in residential/home-based programs. Minimum requirements are Bachelor’s degree and one year of experience working with troubled youth.
• Part-Time Overnight Supervisor (24 hr work week, with potential to move full-time) Supervise BRS Counselors and provide direction for the milieu treatment within the residential/home-based program. Preferred Bachelor's degree in a behavioral science and/or an equivalent combination of education, training and one year experience working with troubled youth.
• Treatment Support Supervisor Responsible for the planning, supervision and evaluation of the daily operations of treatment programs for children and/or adolescents. Provides the direct supervision, orientation, training, scheduling and evaluation of assigned treatment staff, providers and volunteers. Minimum requirements are a Bachelor’s degree in behavioral science (recommended 30-36 quarter hours of mental health classes) or related field two, and (2) full years experience as a direct care worker with at-risk children and youth in a treatment setting, one year in a leadership or case management role.
•Clinical Therapist- Substance Abuse Responsible for intake/assessment, treatment/referral, follow-up/ aftercare services for chemically-dependent youth and families. Minimum requirements are a Bachelor's degree in social work, education or related field. (Masters degree in social work, psychology or related field and specific training in the field of chemical abuse and dependency/substance abuse prevention preferred.) and two years experience working with youth and family programs or educational treatment or prevention services for youth.
Please see our company website for full job descriptions and pay rates.
Benefits of working at RDCC:
• RDCC offers Medical, Vision and Dental insurance, 401(k) and Flexible Spending Accounts for medical and child care expenses to all full- and part-time employees
• Get discounts at local businesses and events exclusive to RDCC employees
• Paid trainings
• Generous paid vacation and sick leave
RDCC values diversity in its workplace and is committed to equal employment opportunity and affirmative action. People with diverse cultural experiences who reflect the population served are encouraged to apply.