Hello! My name is Sarah, and I am a graduate student at the University of Pennsylvania. We are beginning a research project that looks at mothers’ perceptions and use of television and videos with infants and toddlers. I would like to interview a few parents about television/video use with young children.
• Mothers with one or more children between 3 months and 30 months of age can participate.
• Participants will be interviewed about tv/video use and background information by the Project Director
• Interviews will take place over the phone
• Total time required to participate in this study will be about 35 minutes.
• Participants will be compensated for their time with a $10 gift certificate.
To learn more about the project or to sign up, please contact me!