Like new. Used very little. Purchased in April 2007. Husband had legs amputated in September of 2009. Stored in house never been outside in heat.
If interested and would like to see it call 520-404-6633. It is top of the line. Paid 4270.00.
The Buffalo Tilt Table is a prone, supine, upright stander designed for children and adults with special needs. The Buffalo Stander can also be used horizontally to position an individual for therapy. This stander is available in 3 sizes, the largest of which can support individuals weighing up to 220 lbs. (100kg).
Buffalo Size 3 supports a child with special needs up to 220 lbs.
· Therapeutic standing programs have been proven to: · Improve digestive function · Increase muscle activity, decreasing likelihood of muscular spasms and contractures · Promote increased bone density through calcium deposits in the bones from weight-bearing, helping to fight osteoporosis · Relieve pressure sores and skin ulcerations inflicted by prolonged sitting · Enable proper bladder drainage through muscle toning, promoting healthier kidneys · Activate and invigorate a healthy circulatory system, minimizing side effects like fatigue, nausea, and dizziness · Develop and improve postural trunk control and necessary body movements needed for respiratory efficiency · Enhance social interaction, improve self-assurance, and promote a more positive overall mental health
We know the importance of proper positioning. Our therapists can help ensure that a proper fit is made between your child and the product you are considering. We have an experienced OT and PT on staff to work with you and your therapist.
This 18 in. wide x 6 in. high padded extension provides added support around the trunk while in the standing frame. It allows for growth and/or multiple users of varying heights.
These footplates have a lip around the outline of the shoe to provide a more snug fit and prevent the foot from slipping off the footrest.
This Buffalo Stander Motorized Upgrade Option has an electric motor that does the lifting for you with the touch of a button.
Standard Features: · Locking Casters
· Height and angle adjustable two-piece footrest
· Chest support with strap
· Three lateral support straps/belts
· Tilt angle from vertical (90°) to horizontal (180°)
· Tilt angle gauge
· Steel frame coated with a durable vinyl powder finish · Wood body support covered with an easy to clean vinyl