MANDARIN CHINESE FOR ALL LEVELS BY TOP EDUCATOR (Burlingame, San Mateo, Foster City, Belmont, San Carlos, Redwood City, Palo Alto)
YOUR TEACHER * Skilled language and cultural trainer with many successful years of teaching children, adults which include business professionals, hotel managers, and even foreign diplomats in China, as well as children and adults in the U.S.A.
* Professor Jian graduated from the China Media University with honors. A bilingual teacher of Mandarin/English with flawless Mandarin pronunciation.
* Successful Entrepreneur in China as General Manager of State Enterprise, Principal of a Polytechnic School, Owner and Professor at a Top Private School for six years.
* Professor Jian's credentials have been verified by the E.R.E.S. (Educational Records Evaluation Service) in Sacramento, CA.
YOUR LEARNING * Customizes efficient course to best fit your learning rate and time frame according to the goals of the student or adult.
* Helps students master: reading and writing Chinese characters, and everyday conversational expressions with correct pronunciation. Has taught at Berlitz and uses the Montessori method for younger students. A published writer: Professor Jian teaches Chinese writing using pin-yin and computer in both traditional and simplified characters.
* Your pro-active teacher works in a cheerful atmosphere and her teaching methods inspire confidence especially in young students.
* Cantonese Speakers wanting to learn and communicate in Mandarin can receive special group rates.
TIME, HOURS, AND RATES * Study time is flexible throughout the week: days or evening, subject to availability.
* Private home tutoring: $30/hr. (individually), $50/hr. for two adults. Special Rates for small groups, and children, please inquire. Corporate class lessons available.