This position is responsible for:
1. Providing supervisory oversight for day to day security operations of the site.
2. Ensuring all required reporting and contract compliance requirements are met by conducting regular performance reviews. Preparing reports.
3. Maintaining daily contact with the client to solicit feedback regarding performance, operational requirements, and other issues pertaining to site operations.
4. Building, improving and maintaining effective relationships with client, employees and third parties.
5. Maintaining administrative oversight daily oversite operations including procedural changes, contact information, and work instructions.
6. Assisting in operational planning, emergency response, and other security-related matters.
7. Handling security issues and emergency situations in accordance with regulations, company policies and contract requirements.
1. 1 – 7 years experience in the Security Operations Management and be able to be a leader, self starter and without supervision.
2. Law enforcement, military or college education is preferred. High School Diploma or GED is required.
3. You must be 21 years of age or older.
4. The ability to perform the necessary qualifications of the job with or without reasonable accommodation.
5. The ability to pass a criminal record check and pre-employment drug screen.
6. The ability to secure licensing as required by the Client.
7. Must be License Certified Manager from DPS.
8. Must be able to get new security guard accounts.
9. Must be able to go out and do SALES, SALES and more SALES.
PLEASE CALL OR E-MAIL US
“Protection is our business. Your safety is our goal.”
State Licensed # B 15159
© 2016 AdsInUSA.com - All Rights Reserved.