We are looking for dedicated Lawncare Specialists to provide lawn care services to our residential and commercial customers. Customer Service is a priority at TruGreen, so the ideal candidate would be able to communicate with customers about their lawn care needs. If you like to be outdoors, interacting with a wide variety of people, our Lawncare Specialist position might be the career for you! To apply for this position or to search for other available positions, please visit our website at trugreenjobs dot com.
An Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer – AA/EOE/M/F/D/V
TruGreen® is a proud member of the ServiceMaster® Family of Brands. The ServiceMaster Company currently employs more than 40,000 people nationwide. ServiceMaster provides service to residential and commercial customers in the United States, where they serve 10.5 million homes and businesses each year. Other ServiceMaster brands include: American Home Shield®, AmeriSpec®, Furniture Medic®, Merry Maids®, ServiceMaster Clean®, TruGreen LandCare®, and TruGreen®.
TruGreen® is the nation's largest and most comprehensive provider of lawn services. Headquartered in Memphis, TN, we have more than 200 branches throughout the country. Although we are national in reach and reliability, we have a small company feel as our highly trained professionals live and work in the communities they serve.
As with our customers, we are committed to providing personalized attention for our employees. We focus on developing our people by building proud, dynamic teams while helping employees reach their personal and professional goals. We continuously strive to make TruGreen an employer of choice and "a great place to work!"
Cultivate confidence. At TruGreen, we do more than just care for lawns. We instill confidence in our customers. If you’re driven to achieve a higher level of success, you’ll find challenge and real rewards with us.
Provides service to residential or commercial customers by making timely lawn/landscape applications, diagnosing and correcting lawn/landscaping problems through service calls and other customer communications, and selling/upselling services to new and/or existing customers, resulting in growth of the customer base.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The essential duties and responsibilities are listed below. Other duties may be assigned.
• Applies fertilizers and pesticides to lawns according to schedule, safety procedures, and label instructions.
• Drives company vehicle to commercial customer location.
• Responds on a timely basis to customer requests for telephone and in-person service calls.
• Completes required production forms and customer instructions.
• Assists in sales to current customers through contact on route and telemarketing.
• Measures the lawn of potential customers to provide them with an accurate cost of TruGreen’s lawncare service.
• Performs a daily three-minute, 360 degree inspection of truck and equipment before taking the vehicle out on the road and upon return.
• Completes production reports, new sales forms, customer invoice forms, daily vehicle inspection report, and cancel/skip notices as required daily.
• Maintains vehicle and equipment through cleanliness, safety, and general maintenance.
• Assists in maintaining cleanliness of facility.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.