Change Area Sign In Register
Home Community Services For Sale Vehicles Real Estate Jobs
    Post Classified 

Attn. Home Owners - How To Find A Certified Real Estate Agent

Attn. Home Owners - How To Find A Certified Real Estate Agent
Click on a thumbnail to enlarge:
View & Enlarge All Photos

Posted By:
Miguel Portales
Posting ID:
Dublin, Pleasanton, Fremont
(510) 397-3019
 short   sales   reo   real   estate   foreclosure   hafa 
Service Category:Real Estate
Business Name:Mikasa Realty & Home Loans

 Facebook  Twitter  MySpace
Bookmark and Share
If you have been denied a loan modification by your lender and are considering a Short Sale as your last resort to avoid foreclosure, chances are you are running out of time and you need to hire an experienced and well trained Real Estate Professional.

Many agents out there claim to be “The Short Sales Expert”, “The Short Sales Guru”, “The Master of Short Sales” and blah, blah, blah… but chances are they have never successfully negotiated or closed a Short Sale transaction.

One way that you can be assure that a Real Estate Agent is fully qualified to handle a Short Sale transaction is by their track record and by the amount of education and training they have received. You have to make sure they are up to date with the constant changes in the industry.

Fortunately there are national organizations like Partner First and CDPE that educate and certified Real Estate Agents to filter them out from the rest so they can provide valuable information and help the homeowner to find alternatives to the foreclosure crisis.

Here bellow you will be guided step by step on how to find a Short Sale Certified Real Estate Professional in your area.

1.The first organization is called: Certified Distressed Property Experts (CDPE)

cdpe dot com

- Click on the “FIND A CDPE” tab
- Fill out the following fields:
Name & Last Name: (if you already have a Realtor in mind. You can leave this blank)
City : (Your City or City where the subject property is located)
Zip Code: (only one zip code)
State: California
Primary Business: Real Estate Agent
-Click on “Find My CDPE”

2.The second organization is called: Partner First (PSC)

partnerfirst dot org/members

-Click on the “Find an Agent” tab.
-A new screen will open.
-You can search either by name (you can leave it blank) or by servicing location (all you need is a zip code).
-Click on “Find a PSC Agent”

Hope this information can help you in finding your next Short Sales Certified Real Estate Agent!!!

Good Luck!

Lic# 01797775

San Francisco Bay Area Classifieds

For more information visit:

Contact Poster
* Your Email:
* Message:
* = Required information.

Related Posts

  Areas Safety Tips Tell A Friend Link Us Contact Us  

© 2018 - All Rights Reserved.