At Modern Personal Training we cater exercise programs to the individual's needs and wants, in order to optimize results and client satisfaction.
Modern-Training com (915) 342-4503
One on One Personal Training
55 Minute sessions
Fitness assessment includes a water and towel for each session a program designed specifically for you knowledge in nutrition, health, and fitness balancing life with health 7 days a week support from a fitness professional Private studio (no crowds, or intimidating on-lookers) Challenging but fun training programs
What to expect
1. We complete a Medical Health Questionnaire. This helps determine:
-Whether you need to get a doctor's clearance before beginning a serious exercise program
-Whether there are problem areas we should work around
-Whether there are old injuries or weaknesses that we can help improve
2. Activity and Lifestyle Analysis. This helps:
-Gather information such as height and weight
- Understand your exercise activity
- Understand what you enjoy doing and what you do not enjoy doing
- Understand your nutritional habits
3. Complete a Fitness Assessment. This will help the trainer know what areas are your strengths and weakness. It also shows imbalances within the body, that the trainer can help correct.
4. From this point the trainer will take all the information gathered and lay out a balanced, healthy exercise prescription. Most programs will include elements of strength, cardiovascular, nutritional knowledge, and flexibility.