My name is Ray Colby and I am a Sr. Recruiter with Logicalis. Logicalis is an international provider of integrated Information and Communications technology (ICT) solutions, delivering secure, converged computing and communications infrastructure and services. We are looking for a Technical Consultant to be based out of Charlotte,NC. This is a direct hire opportunity for the right candidate. There is plenty of growth potential, full benefits and 401K Matching. I am attaching the position description. The candidate must have HP Enterprise Server, Storage an/or Networking Portfolio Storage experience.
Please see the description below.
Job Title: Technical Consultant
Department: Logicalis Solutions
Reports To: Director Cisco UC, HP Technical Manager, Director IBM Servers, Director IBM Storage/Software, Solution Sales Resource Center Manager
FLSA Status: Exempt
Consults with client to define need or problem, conducts studies and surveys to obtain data, and analyzes data to advise on or recommend solutions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Consults with client to ascertain and define need or problem area, and determine scope of investigation required to obtain solution.
• Conducts study or survey on need or problem to obtain data required for solution.
• Provides technical advice to Account Executive to resolve product or service requests regarding technical issues.
• Understands and identifies client opportunities and maps those requirements to Logicalis solutions.
• Coordinates sales and marketing activities with Account Executive in Logicalis accounts.
• Creates awareness of uncovered opportunities outside of Account Executive’s particular specialty.
• Demonstrates and actively promotes an understanding and commitment to the mission of Logicalis through performing behaviors consistent with the organization's values.
• Maintains a working knowledge of applicable Federal, State, and Local laws and regulations as well as policies and procedures of Logicalis in order to ensure adherence in a manner that reflects honest, ethical and professional behaviors.
• Supports and conducts self in a manner consistent with customer service expectations.
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Business, Management Disciplines or related field.
• 5 years pre-sales experience in IT marketplace.
• Focused expertise in HP Enterprise Server, Storage, and/or Networking Portfolio Storage.
• Strong experience combining products and services into technology solutions that meet customer’s business needs.
• Proven ability to conduct Proof of Concepts and hands-on demonstration of technology.
May consider an equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office required.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
• HP ASE or Master ASE Proliant/BladeSystem certification strongly desired.
• Other related certifications (storage or networking) desirable.
Other Skills and Abilities
• Outstanding oral, written, and technical/business communication skills.
• Strong technical and customer interaction skills required.
• Must be able to multi-task and accommodate requests from multiple customers and Logicalis Account Executives.
• Must be able to have business level conversation with customers and assist them in deploying solutions to meet business requirements.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is constantly required to sit, talk, see, hear, and use hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand; move about, climb steps or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.
The above statements describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this classification. This is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and duties required of personnel so classified.