Change Area Sign In Register
Home Community Services For Sale Vehicles Real Estate Jobs
    Post Classified 

Hidden Job Market

Posted By:
James Mullins
Posting ID:
Pomona And Fullerton
(203) 962-4705
Service Category:Employment Services
Business Name:Pinpoint New Business

 Facebook  Twitter  MySpace
Bookmark and Share
Dear Job-Seeker:

It is generally accepted that only 20% of available jobs are advertised. A good portion of the rest - the 80% you don't know about - are filled by referral or by job-hunters inquiring directly to companies. So while it is important to keep looking online and in newspapers it is also a good idea to seek out those hidden jobs - like the ones being created by new businesses.

With this in mind I formed Pinpoint New Business. What my company does is provide job-hunters with weekly lists of newly registered businesses. New businesses perhaps more than any others hire people. My company is now making available the names and contact information of newly registered businesses in the cities of Pomona, Chino Hills, Chino, Fullerton, and Buena Park.

By contacting these companies directly you will increase your odds of securing work and, at the same time, demonstrate to them your initiative and resourcefulness by being one of the first possibly the first prospective employee to contact them. And because you need every advantage you can get, we increase the effectiveness of our lists by making them available to only 30 job-seekers at a time.

The cost to enroll is just $28 (a dollar a day). For this $28 you will receive 4 weeks of lists. After this, if you choose to receive an additional 4 weeks, the cost will be 45 cents multiplied by the number of names you received the preceding 4 weeks. And so on. From the cities above you can expect to receive the names and contact information of 35 45 new businesses each week.

Our service gives our clients that all-important edge that may just land them that all-important job. If you would like to enroll or if you have questions please respond to this ad or call me direct at (203) 962-4705.

Sincerely yours,

James Mullins, President
Pinpoint New Business
P. O. Box 2814
Stamford, CT 06906
(203) 962-4705

Contact Poster
* Your Email:
* Message:
* = Required information.

Related Posts

  Areas Safety Tips Tell A Friend Link Us Contact Us  

© 2016 - All Rights Reserved.