Length: 6 to 12+ months
NIH is looking for an Interaction Designer and Usability Specialist to produce tools and databases that microbiologists and physicians use to conduct research and keep up-to-date with their fields.
Primary responsibilities include:
• Interview and observe users as they work.
• Develop user models (personas) and task models (scenarios).
• Define user requirements based on the research and models.
• Define and test information architectures.
User Interface Design:
• Design screen templates and navigation patterns for an entire site.
• Design mockups (wireframes) of individual screens.
• Conduct usability tests, walkthroughs, and heuristic evaluations to guide design.
• Produce UI specifications developers can use to code.
• Write and maintain UI style guides.
• Keep up to date with current web trends and UI design best practices.
o. 1+ years experience in software user interface and usability testing (Required)
o. Experience developing user models (personas) and task models (scenarios) with examples to show in an interview (Required)
o. Experience developing wireframes with examples to show in an interview (Required)
o. Experience developing UI specifications and style guides with examples to show in an interview (Required)
o. Degree in Information Science, Human Factors or other applicable field (Required)
o. Prior experience with biotech or bioinformatics software a major plus.
o. Questions? Call us at 866-302-5774 x202
o. Local candidates only.
o. Authorized US workers only.
© 2018 AdsInUSA.com - All Rights Reserved.