* Computer freezes or is too slow
* Computer will not boot or needs repair service
* Cannot access email or Internet through dsl, cable, dial-up or wireless.
* Computer needs repair on site at home or business.
* Remove unnecessary programs from starting
* Uninstall unnecessary programs
* Install updated software for applications and devices
* Fix the hard drive for better performance
* Data Backups & Data Recovery
* Prevent viruses, spyware, pop-ups, and spam
* Remove unnecessary network settings
* Run diagnostics to correct hardware/software errors
* Servers & Workstations
* Routers, hubs, switches, & other network equipment
* Internet/Intranet connectivity
* E-mail administration
* Public/shared folders
* Operating system and software applications
© 2016 AdsInUSA.com - All Rights Reserved.