Application Developer/Programmer with C++/Java/J2EE – Boulder, Colorado
Pay – $ 32.00 - $36.00hr (W2 only)
Location – Boulder, Colorado
Length – Long term (no end date)
Our client would love to have someone with all these skills, but primarily, he’s looking for individuals with Java, C++ and J2EE, while other skills such as Websphere, Struts, Tiles, etc., are nice to have.
For over 40 years, CTG provides industry-specific IT consulting to help our clients use technology as a competitive advantage. Based in an international network of offices throughout North America and Europe, CTG delivers high-value solutions and services when and where our clients need them.
CTG is hiring IT professionals to join our growing team of quality consultants. You’ll work with experienced recruiters who are experts in the market and who’ll help you find the perfect job match so you can soar in your career.
As a CTG employee, you’ll work for our customers on a contract or project basis at their work locations. CTG employees represent CTG to our clients and we understand that your success is our success. As a result, we work hard to provide programs and processes to support you in performing your job, honing your skills, and advancing in your career.
With over 40 years of experience in the IT staffing and consulting industry, CTG is skilled at placing people like you in jobs they love.
CTG provides high value, industry-specific IT solutions and services that help our clients achieve competitive advantage. CTG combines in-depth understanding of our clients’ businesses with a full range of integrated offerings, best practices, and proprietary methodologies supported by an ISO 9001:2000-certified management system. CTG’s customer base includes many Fortune 1000 corporations, major pharmaceutical companies, and leading health care providers. Headquartered in Western New York, CTG employs thousands of IT professionals through an international network of offices throughout North America and Western Europe.
CTG at a glance:
· Founded in 1966.
· Named by Business 2.0 as one of the top 100 fastest growing public technology companies over the last three years.
· Named a top 20 health care IT consulting firm by Modern Healthcare.
· 8th largest in Healthcare Management Consulting by Modern Healthcare, Aug 2009.
· Named to top 100 Healthcare IT Providers by Healthcare Informatics, June 2009.
· Ranked # 131 of America’s 200 Best Small companies by Forbes, Nov 2009.
· Business and financial stability supported by low debt and excellent customer relationships with large, financially strong companies.
Please send resume to Scott Tewksbury, Sr. Technical Recruiter