I am looking for help with marketing and promotions tasks for an upcoming independent, Hip Hop album release. Tasks include, but are not limited to, passing out flyers and other promotional materials, mailing materials, product placement and contacting targeted outlets. Individuals need to be dependable, motivated, hardworking, and able to work well with others as apart of a team. Individuals don't have to have extensive knowledge in the music industry, they just need to be able to listen and follow direction. Hours would be from 9am - 1pm, approximately 2 - 3 times a week, for about 3 months. This will not be a paid position. This is for individuals who are looking to gain experience navigating the music industry jungle. If you are still interested, please email the following:
- Picture (optional) - Full Name - Age - Telephone - Location/City - Email
Please include the answers to the following question in the email.
1. What is your music marketing and promotions background?
2. What is your favorite genre of music? Why?
3. What do you expect to achieve with this internship?
4. If you were placed in a leadership position within a marketing and promotion coordination team for an artist, how would you prepare for the artist's show?