Has it been awhile….. Since you have had your teeth cleaned?
I am a graduating dental hygiene student taking my clinical board exam.
I am looking for someone who hasn’t had there teeth cleaned in many years. Who would be able to spend some time in a dental chair. Who is able to make a couple trips to Century College in White Bear Lake.
If you qualify I will pay you $100.00 at the time of my exam. The exam date will be a weekend day in April (date to be determined) you will need to be available the entire day.
You will also receive free preventive care in our clinic for one year if you qualify.
Please answer the following questions and e-mail back to me.
Please include your name, contact phone number, e-mail and best time to reach you. I will contact you to schedule a screening to see if you qualify.
1) Are you under 16 years of age? Minimum patient age is 16. A parent or guardian must be available in the waiting area during treatment and must provide written consent for minors under the age 18.
2) Are you a dentist, dental hygienist, dental student or dental hygiene student?
3) Do you have high blood pressure?
4) Do you have diabetes?
5) Do you need antibiotic prophylaxis for dental procedures?
6) Are you pregnant?
7) Do you have an artificial/damaged heart valve?
8) History of Infective Endocarditis?
9) Do you have a Congenital Heart Condition?
10) Have you had joint replacement?
11) Do you have a condition which causes immune suppression/HIV/AIDS?
12) Do you have a heart condition (including pacemaker)?
13) Do you have a known latex allergy or sensitivity?
14) Are you currently taking or have you ever taken any medications for osteoporosis or bone loss due to aging, Paget ’s disease, multiple myeloma or any type of cancer?
15) Are you a cardiac/organ transplant recipient?
16) Do you have active incidence of bisphosphonate osteonecrosis of the jaw?
17) Do you have active tuberculosis? A patient who has tested positive for TB or is being treated for TB, but does not have the clinical symptoms is acceptable.
18) Have you had a heart attack, stroke, cardiac surgery or chemotherapy treatment within the past six months?
19) Are you taking any medication/drugs that might be adversely affected by the length or nature of the examination procedure?