ALII STAINED GLASS 28-C Oneawa St. Kailua,Hi 96734 (drive in the lane next to Zippy’s. Side of Amii’s Travel bldg. ) Phone: 808 263-8600.
CUSTOM DESIGNED WINDOWS, DOORS & PANELS Stained Glass &/or Bevels CLASSES, Glass, Tools, Supplies, Gift Certificates Stepping Stones, Sun Catchers, Angels, Boxes, Etching Supplies James & Leng Lombardi, artist (guest artist, Louann)
1. BEGINNING FOIL CLASSES: Fee: $175 for 5 sessions, max. 2 hrs. each. You will create a beautiful glass panel from a choice of patterns. Quality tools, glass and supplies will be purchased throughout the 5-sessions for approx. $375 at the best retail prices in Hawaii. You will make a panel approx 15”X17”. This is a personal class for 1-3 people so there is plenty of help and attention. You will enjoy this class. Classes are individually scheduled according to your needs, just call to let us know when you want to start. Bring or purchase from us: class 1- a sharpee & whiteout;class 2-3, safety glasses. Footwear required at all times. Classes must be completed within 10 weeks of start date.
2. In a rush? 4 Hour BEGINNING INTRODUCTION CLASSES: Fee: $175 Includes tool rental & materials (foil, flux, solder, hooks) except glass. You will make a beautiful sun catcher in approx. 4 hours.
3. Pattern assistance-$50 10 min.
GLASS EXPERIENCE NEEDED FOR THE FOLLOWING CLASSES: (If you have none, for only an additional $70 fee + cost of tools, you will receive pattern and glass cutting class!)
4. MOSAIC STEPPING STONES: Fee: $100 3 days (approx 2hr., 1hr., 1hr.) You will create a beautiful mosaic stepping stone to brighten up your front door, walk or garden. Now’s the time to use your scraps on this project. Most patterns can be adapted to fit on a stone. Or, you may use a pre-designed pattern. Wear old clothes and bring rubber gloves. Tools and supplies are an additional fee. We sell scrap glass for only $3/lb.
5. THREE DIMENSIONAL OBJECT WORKSHOP: Fee $80 a 2-day, 2-hr/day workshop. You may create one beautiful 3-dimentional object, such as a box or kaleidoscope.
6. SUN CATCHER PROFESSIONAL FINISHING: Fee $50, up to ½ hr
7. SOLDERING REFRESHER: $40, up to 1/2 hr.
8. “TIFFANY” STYLE LAMP MAKING: Fee $200, 5-7 weeks. You will create a wonderful tiffany lampshade up to 16” in diameter. You must come in to order your pattern at least 2 weeks prior to the 1st class. 9. LEAD CAME CLASSES: Fee $195. With recent foil experience - $150. Lead came technique used on larger panels in a 6-week course. If you have most of the tools you need from a foil class, the tools and supplies cost is minimal. 10. ETCHING CLASS: Fee $55 (1.5hrs) Learn to make your own beautiful etching.
PURCHASE a GIFT CERTIFICATE For Christmas, Birthdays, Anniversaries Use for CLASSES, WORKSHOPS, GIFTS AND /OR SUPPLIES HOURS: Tues. thru Fri.10:30am- 5 pm Sat. 11am – 5pm (Hawaiian time) Sun. & Mon. closed. Pls call before coming. Mid-day is safest, may come late or leave early for appts.